Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oxygen sensor..Im alive

Undoubtedly one of my favorite artists in the last decade,Marshal Mathers a.k.a "Eminem" has yet again captured my musical interest with his venomous outburst in his 6th album  "Recovery".I have listened to every word,every track...Now this is the Slim Shady i knew especially in his first two CDs...
The Slim Shady LP,The Marshal Mathers LP,The Eminem Show,Encore,The relapse and last but hopefully not the least,the Recovery CD have not disappointed not for a minute....
Whats the catch?Am i here to write about Eminem?Whats the connection?
So i've been busy and out of it for the longest time,i wouldn't say i was seeking for a reason to write or the motivation to blog  but for a while my gears have been changing but creating the same speed.
I must confess..Ive been doing a lot of listening recently.Listening to my parents,my friends,music,Spiritual men of God..name the rest and insert here - (         )
Theres the answer, I've been listening to Eminem,lets stop there.Enough of Em.

I have ideas running from brain cell to brain cell,ideas that give me a reason for a re-definition of my thought process.Ideas that if i don't write down,the person standing or sitting next to me would get a brain melt-down because of what would get into his head from my head. A thought like "do i need a rejuvenation"????Well, I found the answer a few weeks after which is no,im getting wiser with age.Ive embraced aging as i recently added a year about two weeks ago.I have many others that i am yet to decipher myself.
Do you know that we all are standing at zebra crossings and the lines we walk on represent reality flashing at us?Do you know that we are all poets of our unappreciated inspiration? Who would agree that there are actually three sides to a coin?Im going coo-coo thinking about these things.
Let me stop here for today,at least somebody now knows im alive,hale and hearty gathering my facts.I know ive been quiet for too long.When i do get a brain buzz again,ill be sure to hola.Till then....Adios


☆Jubril Blaize☆
  August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home's where my Heart is....

Home's where my Heart is....