Monday, November 22, 2010

The minds mind

The minds mind is like a jagged edge,a set of gear teeth always meshing with eachother to produce that mental torque we need to move on.Thing is the mind is ever conscious,ever rolling,ever going.Im trying to reckon with the fact that when im asleep it rambles through the waves of life as normal as it would if i was awake.Problem is,at this point(sleep) i cannot phantom what its telling me.I am not talking about dreams here.As the name dream implies,a dream is a dream,thats all to it.
How do i control my mind while im asleep?
I wokeup this morning thinking....If im asleep,and my mind is still at work as if i was awake how do i wakeup to recollect what i missed in my sleep.How do i reconceive the thoughts it created while i was in my sub-conscious?One never knows,the ideas we miss in our sleep might be the keys to ones success tomorrow hence i want to lose not!
How does the mind stay functional while we are asleep and if sleep has been termed a "temporary state of death",how does the mind continue from that point?How does it mark the point where we sleep and know to continue from that point?
Then i thought,the mind must have a well organised recycle pattern it follows.What do i mean by recycle?
I mean thoughts that had passed through before are re-played and bought back to our consciousness.We never know if they are exactly brand new or have actually been played before(in our sleep) the point where we missed them.Brings the question,how are you going to miss something you never knew of its existence?Confusing of all sorts.....
The human mind is perfect and creative,but it does repeat its ideas.
We never know that fact......
We're just embodiments of our minds.




☆Jubril Blaize☆
November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home's where my Heart is....

Home's where my Heart is....