Sunday, January 2, 2011

Remember me...

"You are agitated today because you don't want to be constrained by your social obligations. Unfortunately, it's very hard now to focus on the tasks at hand. There may actually be too much happening in your life these days, which can leave you feeling overwhelmed. Remember, your emotional response can deplete your energy unless you are willing, on occasion, to address your own needs first."


I am not a fan of horoscopes but i came across this today.That's what my horoscope has for me today the 1st of January 2011.Its 6.57pm in Baltimore,Md.My current emotional state: disrupt with no energy to recover.Brain battery level: 15%.So maybe these horoscopes do tell the truth.
I have a feeling,just a feeling that theres a deep message embedded somewhere in this simple message.since i am now aware that grandiose gestures are in style now,i will therefore not limit my thinking.
After a brief discussion/arguement with my mum my mindset has been tampered with.Hence i must learn that If i must set boundaries to keep people out of my personal life, i will do so in a respectful and kind manner.
This to say,HAPPY NEW YEAR.


☆Jubril Blaize☆
    January 2011

1 comment:

  1. "Remember, your emotional response can deplete your energy unless you are willing, on occasion, to address your own needs first"

    Key phrase in your horoscope reading! Maybe it's time to take a back-seat in your social circles...lighten your load!

    ReplyDelete

Home's where my Heart is....

Home's where my Heart is....